DEPARTMENT OF EXTERNAL COOPERATION
Nha Trang University, 02 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Nha Trang City, Vietnam.
Tel: +84.258.247 1303
Fax: +84.258.383 1147
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Department of External Cooperation is responsible for advising the Rector on ordering, controlling and implementing activities in the following fields:
1. Make strategic plan for external cooperation.
2. Connect and implement domestic and international cooperation activities.
3. Organize reception activities and work with international guests.
4. Organize international conferences and seminars.
5. Manage international students and teachers/experts.
6. Search and recommend types of scholarships, study abroad information for undergraduate and graduate levels to officiers, teachers and students.
7. Broadcast information and external promotion work.
Vice - Director: Mrs. Nguyen Thi Ngan, PhD.
Tel: + 84.258.247 1303