DEPARTMENT OF EXTERNAL COOPERATION
Nha Trang University, 02 Nguyen Dinh Chieu
Street, Nha Trang City, Vietnam.
Tel: +84.258.247 1303
Fax: +84.258.383 1147
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Department of External Cooperation is responsible for advising the Rector on ordering, controlling and implementing activities in the following fields:
1. Making strategic plan on external collaboration
2. Establishing, implementing national and international cooperation programs
3. Organizing, welcoming and working with foreign delegations
4. Organizing international workshops and conferences
5. Managing activities related to oversea students and experts and visitors
6. Finding and introducing international undergraduate and post-graduate scholarships to staff and students
7. Managing activities related to public relation
8. Managing staff who work at the Department of External Cooperation and its facilities.
Director: Mr. Khong Trung Thang, PhD.
Tel: + 84.258.3832060
Vice - Director: Mrs. Nguyen Thi Ngan, PhD.
Tel: + 84.258.247 1303