Students who have obtained a Master’s degree from a domestic university or independent college accredited by the MOET, or from a foreign university or college recognized by the MOET, or having an equivalent education level can apply for admission to the NTU PhD. degree programs. Graduating NTU undergraduate students or students in NTU Master’s programs who satisfy the qualifications for the direct admissions to Ph.D. programs can also apply for admissions to NTU Ph.D. programs.
Language: Foreign candidates must be fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing, and listening). A minimum TOEFL PBT 500 (paper-based test); TOEFL iBT 46 (internet-based test), TOEFL or IELTS 5.0 is required.
Educational timeframe: 3-4 years
Educational programs: 4
Document requirements: Applicants must prepare the following documents in Vietnamese or in English
1) Application form (download)
2) A notarized copy of Bachelor's degree
3) A notarized copy of Academic Records
4) A copy of CV or Resume
5) A Personal Statement
6) A certified copy of Health Certificate
7) A legible copy of passport and visa
8) A notarized copy of English proficiency certificate Citizens of English speaking countries are exempt.
9) Scanned copies of articles and publications
10) Two letters of recommendation from academic colleagues
11) A research proposal
12) A financial statement
13) 6 (color) portrait photos (4cm x 6cm)
- Last Modified On Date: 17/08/2023
- Create On Date: 16/03/2021