Degree requirements: To be considered for admission to Nha Trang University (NTU), candidates must have satisfactorily completed high school or equivalent to Baccalaureate specified by the Ministry of Education (MOET).
Language: Vietnamese is the official language used in training for the undergraduate level. Those who apply for Bachelor's degree (level B or above) must have the Vietnamese language certificate issued by the competent authorities.
Educational timeframe: 4 years
Document requirements: Applicants must prepare the following documents in either Vietnamese or in English
1) A notarized copy of the High School Diploma
2) A notarized copy of Academic Records
3) A copy of CV or Resume
4) A certified copy of Health Certificate
5) A legible copy of passport and visa
6) A certified copy of the Vietnamese certificate (level B)
7) 6 (color) portrait photos (4cm x 6cm)