DEPARTMENT OF GRADUATE STUDIES
Nha Trang University, 02 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Nha Trang City, Vietnam.
Tel: + 84.258.222 0767
Fax: + 84.258.383 1147
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Department of Graduate Studies has the functions of advising and assisting the Rector in managing master’s and doctoral training, referred to as graduate training.
1. Formulate the development plan of graduate training.
2. Develop graduate programs.
3. Organize the promotion and enrollment of graduate students.
4. Organize graduate training.
5. Organize joint training and cooperation in graduate training.
6. Manage graduate students’ records
7. Perform other duties assigned by the Rector.
Director: Mr. Dang Xuan Phuong, PhD.
Tel: + 84.258.2220767