FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To advice the Rector and carry out the contents, methods, mechanism, and solutions for implementing educational quality assurance and testing at the University.
1. To advice the Rector the strategies and solutions for assuring and improving the educational quality of the University.
2. To organize for evaluating and improving current curricula to be in line with development needs.
3. To organize for studying and implementing new methods and technologies of teaching and assessment.
4. To organize for evaluating new curricula. To design regulations in evaluating educational quality and carry out educational quality evaluation within the University.
5. To advice the Rector and affiliate with other departments in organizing the entrance and graduation exams
6. To advice the Rector and affiliate with faculties to produce exam questionnaires, to store and analyze exam results
7. To inspect all educational activities and some other activities.
8. To affiliate with other departments in periodically collecting feedback from students, staff, and workplace for improving education and services quality of the University.