CENTER FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
Nha Trang University, 02 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Nha Trang City, Vietnam.
Tel: + 84.258.383 2066
Fax: + 84.258.383 1147
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize, manage, and implement the part-time training at Nha Trang University and associated training institutions.
- Develop program goals, strategic plans to develop part-time training.
- Implement the admission and graduation work of part-time training.
- Manage the implementation of the annual programs and the training plans of part-time classes.
- Manage the distribution of diplomas and certificates for part-time training
- Coordinate with the Department of Quality Assurance and Testing to manage the training quality and teaching tasks of the lecturers.
- Coordinate with the Department of Student Affairs to manage student records, the training process of students.
- Collaborate with the Faculty of Social Science and Humanity to conduct political ideological education and ethical lifestyle for students
Director: Mr. Bui Quang Thinh
Tel: + 84.258.3832066