- Monitoring, consultancy, design and construction of environmental treatment systems.
- Diagnostic techniques in fisheries pathology.
- Biodiversity and genetic resources conservation of marine organism.
- Fixed living cells on biopolymer gel for the manufacture of biological products.
- Apply microbiological techniques in Aquaculture and food processing
- Encapsulation technique
- Tissue culture of plant
- Diagnostic technique for virus, bacteria and parasitic pathogens in shrimp and fish.
- Ex-situ conservation and of marine organism
- Data on the marine biodiversity (species richness and molecular phylogeny) and phylogeography of marine organism.
- Encapsulation of bitter gourd oil
- Probiotics for aquatic animal health
- Bacteriocins: Biology, Molecular Evolution and Applications
1. Biodiversity and Conservation led by Dr. Dang Thuy Binh. Its interests are:
- Marine Biodiversity
- Molecular phylogeny and phylogeography of marine organism
- Molecular Ecology and Evolution
- Genetic conservation
2. Climate change led by Dr. Dang Thuy Binh. Its objectives are:
- Climate change impact on marine biodiversity
- Conservation Genetics for Improved Biodiversity and Resource Management
3. Marine Biotechnology led by Dr. Nguyen Van Duy. Its interest is to develop marine drugs (bacteriocin, probiotics, etc.) from marine microbes for clinical, aquaculture, veterinary and food applications.
4. Biochemical and Microbial Technology led by Dr. Pham Thu Thuy. Its interests are:
- Microbiology and its application in aquaculture, food technology and environmental engineering;
- Biotechnological production and techniques applicable to biochemistry;
- Enzyme Technology
5. Extraction Technology of Bioactive Substances from Seafood Waste led by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ngo Dang Nghia.