Currently, the Faculty is organizing 2 batches with 148 undergraduate students in Economic Law and Law. The programs provide learners with knowledge of law, legal practice and knowledge of politics, economy, culture and society related to the field of law.
Graduates can work in many different fields, from the public to non-state sectors, from economic organizations to social organizations, such as:
- Working at state agencies: ministries, agencies, courts, procuracies ... from central to local levels;
- Research and training institutions: research institutes, research centers, universities, colleges;
- Businesses (corporations, enterprises, banks ...);
- Political organizations, socio-political organizations, social organizations.
1. Political culture, Law culture, Democratic culture.
2. The legitimate state and socialist democracy.
3. Educating personality for students of Nha Trang University.
4. V.I.Lenin new economic policy and its application in Khanh Hoa.
5. Theoretical and practical issues regarding the industrialization and modernization of the fisheries sector.
6. Quantification of labor distribution in the fisheries sector.
7. Ethnic issues and the implementation of ethnic policies.
8. Legal education for the youth and students in the South Central and Central Highlands provinces.
9. Democracy and Party's policy on promoting democracy in the period of accelerating industrialization and modernization of the country.
10. Religious issues and the implementation of religious policies in the South Central and Central Highlands provinces.
11. Innovating and improving the quality of Law training and the courses managed by the Faculty.
International cooperation and cooperation with businesses
The Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities always focuses on the importance of the cooperation with domestic and international universities and institutes to conduct cooperative activities in training and scientific research.
The Faculty is actively establishing relationships with judicial agencies, organizations and businesses in Khanh Hoa province, helping learners to experience practical environment to improve career skills, giving more job opportunities for students after graduation.
Dean: Mr. Tran Trong Dao, Dr.
Vice-Dean: Mr. Ngo Van An, MA.
Address: 02 Nguyen Dinh Chieu street, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa, Vietnam
Tel: +84 (258) 2471392